Spine Center Department Info
|Timmo Koy, M.D.|
|Specialist for Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery
Staffing (Group Practice)
- 7 Specialists for Orthopedics and Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
- 6 Assistant Physicians
- 28 Medical Assistants, Service Staff, Administrative Staff
- 6 Surgical Nurses
- AQS and SQS Certification
- Quality management and benchmarking by the Spine Registry of the German Spine Society
- Regular attendance by Timmo Koy, MD as speaker at national and international conferences addressing spinal disorders and conditions. Timmo Koy, MD is an instructor for nationally recognized training courses targeting surgical treatments of spinal disorders
Facilities and Equipment
- Clinic facilities approx. 250m2 (2691ft2)
- 4 Operation rooms
- Patient unit with 23 beds
KLINIK am RING
+49 (0)221 / 9 24 24 - 300
contact us online
During the initial phase of the spinal center, Dr. Koy will practice only as a private practice physician.
As cervical spondylosis (cervical spine syndrome) refers to non-specific symptoms in the cervical spine. Following this link, you can find more information on causes and treatments of the cervical spine syndrome.
Spinal Canal Stenosis (Spinal Stenosis)
The narrowing of the spinal canal is called spinal stenosis. Due to the high loading of the lower lumbar spine, degenerative changes in old age are not uncommon. You can find more information and links relating to lumbar spinal canal stenosis (spinal stenosis) following this link.
Neck pain is often caused by blockages in the small facet joints of the cervical spine or by muscle tension. You can find more information under neck pain.
Lumbar Spine Syndrome (LLS)
LSS Syndrome (lumbar spine syndrome) refers to unspecific pain in the lumbar spine. You can find more information on causes and treatment of the lumbar spine syndrome following this link.LSS-Syndrome.
A combination of lumbago and sciatica is referred to as lumboischilagia. It is both described as back pain, as well as pain radiating into the leg. Under the following link, you can find more information about the development, findings, and treatment, of lumboischialgia..